Primary Logistics is well-equipped to receive inbound cargo from multiple offshore and/or domestic origins via and all modes, then efficiently consolidate those shipments for local, regional, or national dispatch and deliveries.
Whether your goods are arriving via ocean freight, LTL or FTL, flatbeds, intermodal, and/or rail transport, we deconsolidate, store, and distribute any/all products according your or your end-customer’s specific instructions. Our goal is to become a direct extension of your own logistics team.
Our consolidation services are designed to be as flexible and value-driven as possible. Our wide range of 3PL services — including drayage, warehousing, fulfillment, distribution, and transportation — not only give you more options, but also ensure your shipments arrive on time and on budget.
We also combine all extended services — from port operations to warehousing to distribution — into a single, detailed invoice to streamline the billing process and minimize the risk of oversights.
Key Benefits & Services
In addition to gaining access to our end-to-end 3PL services and customer-driven solutions, the benefits of partnering with Primary Logistics include:
- Import/Export order consolidation
- Merge-in-transit services
- Export LCL Groupage
- Comprehensive containerization services
- 24/7 visibility into your shipments via our intuitive web-based TMS tools
- Pre-booking on ocean freight containers to expedite consolidated cargo delivery times
- Consolidated billing for all services rendered
- Dedicated customer service representative