With advanced third party logistics warehousing infrastructure and technological capabilities, Primary Logistics is strategically positioned to help our customers scale confidently and sustainably in the ecommerce economy.
We offer seamless ecommerce integration with online platforms through our 3PL Central warehouse management system (WMS). By handling orders promptly, optimizing the picking, packing, and shipping processes, and coordinating tracking information for customers, Primary Logistics streamlines key functions that can otherwise become difficult to manage for growing ecommerce retailers.
Through 3PL Central, partners can monitor their inventory with full visibility and liaise with our award-winning customer service team. This industry-leading support allows clients to pinpoint when it’s most effective to ship new stock to our facilities and keep online operations running professionally.
Whether your business needs to fulfill oversized orders or manage small parcel distribution, Primary Logistics can help you satisfy consumer demand through multiple modes and across a full range of budgets.
Key Benefits & Services
In addition to gaining access to our end-to-end 3PL e-commerce services and customer-driven solutions, the benefits of partnering with Primary Logistics include:
- Amazon Fulfillment By Merchant (FBM)
- Purchase order management and tracking
- Order selection per Last-In, First-Out (LIFO), First-In, First-Out (FIFO), and lot/batch
- Drop shipping
- FDA-approved fulfillment services
- EDI order processing
- Next-day and expedited order services
- Inventory record keeping and management
- Palletization Logistics and shrink-wrap services
- Pick, pack, and ship
- 24/7 visibility via our web-based TMS and WMS tools
- Vendor and end-customer routing guides and SOP compliance expertise
- Single-source partnership for warehousing, distribution, transportation, and deliveries
- A dedicated customer service representative
- Advanced workflow systems including wireless scanners and barcode technology