Primary Logistics offers dependable national & international drayage coverage to and from the Ports of Hueneme, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Oakland, and San Diego.
Our strategic locations, combined with our comprehensive 3PL facility in Buena Park, California and our competitive pricing options, make us the drayage services provider of choice for many high-profile import and export partners.
Whether you’re shipping hazardous materials, temperature-controlled goods, or heavy-lift cargo, we have the necessary drayage & transportation infrastructure and experience to get the job done right.
Our operations and service teams are committed to the Clean Truck Program and other green initiatives — we have made this a mandate not only for ourselves, but for our partner network as well.
Key Benefits & Services
In addition to gaining access to our end-to-end 3PL drayage & transportation services and customer-driven solutions, the benefits of partnering with Primary Logistics include:
- “Pre-pull” coverage to help you avoid port terminal and carrier surcharges
- Off-peak services, including night pulls and returns, to reduce port-related costs
- Overweight and/or oversized freight services, including access to tri-axles, slider chassis, and other specialized equipment
- Drop and pull transport services (full or empty) at your customer’s location for loading and/or unloading
- Hazardous cargo capabilities, pre-approval secured with your UN and Class numbers
- Local, regional, national coverage for temperature-controlled or refrigerated loads
- 24/7 visibility into each and every one of your shipments via our online tracking system
- Real-time pricing and booking through our intuitive web-based TMS
- Proof of Delivery is automatically generated for every shipment you make
Primary Logistics’ wide range of domestic transportation offerings provides coast-to-coast coverage and service options to fit any budget or business objective.
We are non-asset based and consistently move goods across the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, meaning we’re not tied to driver and/or asset availability. Our expansive alliance network consists of carefully selected Full Truckload (FTL) and Less Than Truckload (LTL), Specialized and Intermodal partners, which allows us to offer a high degree of flexibility while maintaining competitive pricing linked to time-definite, door-to-door cycles.
Primary Logistics also offers air freight services, with contracts available for specific airlines or on an all-cargo service operator basis.
Our online operating system is fully integrated with our carrier partners’ track and trace tools, providing real-time data on the status of each and every shipment
Whether you require local, regional, or national drayage & transportation services and/or dedicated equipment, we have the resources, service contracts, technological infrastructure, and time-definite programs you need to get the job done.
With Primary Logistics as your single source of contact, virtually all transportation service options and delivery profiles are at your disposal through our quality service-driven network.
Key Benefits & Services
In addition to gaining access to our end-to-end 3PL services and customer-driven solutions, the benefits of partnering with Primary Logistics include:
- A high degree of flexibility, including short-notice requests for equipment and/or drivers
- Increased visibility and control — our online portal and web-based tracking tools let you check the status of your shipments anytime, anywhere
- Immediate quotes via our user-friendly TMS
- Access to all major modes of transportation, including time-definite air freight, ocean freight (FCL/LCL), intermodal/rail
- services, and local, regional, and national over-the-road coverage (FTL/LTL)
- Freight brokerage
- Trans-border transport to Canada and Mexico
- Wide range of value-added services, including warehousing, fulfillment, packing, and distribution
- A dedicated customer service representative