Different shipping methods require specific packaging and crating specifications to ensure goods are transported as safely and efficiently as possible. Primary Logistics’ optimizes the packing process to ensure your freight arrives at its final destination quickly, economically, and intact.
Whether you need an oversized, non-standard pallet for oversized heavy industrial equipment, blocking and bracing in an ocean freight container, or a “bikini pack” to safely ship a motorcycle, our standard and custom in-house crating and packing services have you covered.
Our Southern California Third Party Logistics (3PL) facility is near all major west coast transportation hubs, offering easy access to local ports, railways, highway interchanges, and LAX international airport.
Key Benefits & Services
In addition to gaining access to our end-to-end 3PL packing & crating services and customer-driven solutions, the benefits of partnering with Primary Logistics include:
- Access to standard and custom pallet sizes
- Oversized and overweight cargo services
- Custom protection packing
- Packing and repacking services
- Crating services
- Wooden Slat Crates (Skeleton crating)
- Load blocking and bracing
- Direct-to-store packaging options
- Internal and external “Tip and Tell” applications
- Optimized container space utilization to reduce handling costs
- Fewer touch points to minimize risk and potential claims from end-customers
- Access to our extended capabilities portfolio, which includes drayage, transloading, consolidation, fulfillment, and national/international transportation services
- A dedicated customer service representative